- Debtors are the people or businesses who owe you money. Proper management of your debtors will help you get paid faster and improve cash flow. Being consistent when chasing debtors will also help you to recover debts while maintaining good customer relationships.
Your Own Accounts Team
- Imagine you had a dedicate staff member who could follow up with your debtors on a particular day of each week or month all year round. We can be that staff member!
In consultation with you, we will implement an ongoing system to follow up with your clients to ensure you are getting paid.
Do you want us to send a reminder to your debtor before the invoice becomes due? Not a problem! Do you want us to call your debtor on a certain day of the week? Easy!
Do you want us to call your debtor a certain amount of times after the due date? Consider it done!
We can issue friendly reminders or take a much harder approach – the choice is yours.
The end result is your clients paying you on time and much more consistent cash flow.
We can use your email address (eg; email@example.com) to send friendly email reminders to your customers, we can make follow up calls as a member of your organization and also send you customized reports giving you complete information about your receivables.
THE BENEFITS OF USING OUR DEBTOR MANAGEMENT SERVICE
- Flexibility for small business owners – you don’t have to hire someone to do this job for you. We give you the flexibility of using our service from as little as half an hour per week through to as many hours as your need.
- Your own debtor management department – we act on your behalf, saying we are from your accounts department when making calls and even using your nominated email address to send reminders. This adds a level of professionalism to your business.
- Discipline – As a business owner you frequently wont have time to follow up o debtors yourself, but we will do it every time without fail. This will add discipline not only to your own organization, but can help keep your customers disciplined in paying your invoices!
- Cashflow – The biggest advantage is stability and an increase to your cash flow. Over time your clients will make payments on time because they know they will be getting a call or email as soon as they are late.
- Bad debtors – At the very least you will know who is NOT paying your bills even after reminders and follow up calls – allowing you to make decisions on whether to take further legal action or to stop dealing with the customers.
- Reporting – A customized report will be sent to you based on your requirements. Our standard reports cover outstanding debtors and updates on the status of payment, responses from overdue debtors and further action.
- How much? You can take advantage of our debtor management service for only $50 per week +GST and we will make sure your debtors will be followed up on time, everytime.